Crystal Ear Protection (CEP) for Helmets
- Uses the Crystal Audio Noise Suppressing (CANS) system to protect your hearing by combining an expanding foam earplug with a miniature earphone. It allows you to easily understand radio communications while it helps protect your hearing, even in the high-noise helicopters.
- Comply ear tips for superior noise suppression.
- No external power source is needed. You use CANS Ear Buds by inserting the foam eartips into your ears and plugging the CEP cable to the jack in the back of your helmet. CANS Ear Buds do not interfere with your helmet's earphones.
- Ear tubes can easily be customized to desirable length
- Compatible with helmets designed for CEP system