Crystal Mic Pro F (The Fulcrum)
The PRO F version is our latest design featuring a vertical swivelling (hence the name Fulcrum) microphone boom with the following microphone options:
i) David Clark M7A TSO microphone
ii) BoseA20 TSO microphone (the same one used on Bose A20)
iii) Gentex low impedance microphone (used on military Bose A20 models)
iv) Crystal Mic M7A2 microphone (similar specification to the David Clark M7A TSO)
Buy the Fulcrum if you want a headset similar to the Bose A20 with a mic boom that swivels in the vertical plane.
Default choice is the left side mic. If you want the right side mic, please specify in the notes section on check out.
The microphone boom is firmly held in place using an E-clip. The microphone assembly will not come out of the headphone socket easily if you tug on the cables unlike products made by our competitors.
Available for the Sony WH-1000XM3 / XM4 and Bose QC35 / 45 models.
Sony XM3/4 option currently back ordered till March/April because of Covid shutdown in the factory
Not available for Bose 700 at this time.
If you choose the David Clark M7A or BoseA20 microphone, only the microphone is TSO and not the entire headphone / Crystal Mic combination. We cannot TSO a third party headphone that is not manufactured by us.
*Headphones are not included
Why Crystal Mic is better than other USA / Norwegian brands:
1. Crystal Mic has more models to suit user needs. There is no one model that suits the demand or needs or all pilots so we have many models to choose from.
2. Crystal Mic has models for BOTH Sony and Bose headphones. Other inferior USA brands have only models for the Bose headphones. Crystal Mic is professional designed by Dr Steve Kwan, an engineer and commercial pilot for both helicopter and airplanes.
3. Crystal Mic is the only microphone that has the Bluetooth option with voice priority. When you plug the microphone into the headphone, the headphone's bluetooth is automatically disengaged. This is why we developed the Bluewave with voice priority. It lets you connect your phone wirelessly to your headset so that you can listen to music while in cruise or to make phone calls when you are on the ground.
4. Crystal Mic Pro Fulcrum and Lightning models are available with the TSOd Intricon microphones. These microphones are similar to those used on BoseA20 headsets. The Intricon microphones are much better than those offered by our competitors.
5. The Pro models come with robust microphone booms. Our competitors only offer floppy microphone booms that move easily during turbulent conditions.
6. Crystal Mic is not a one product company like our competitors. Crystal Mic is sub-brand of Crystal Pilot and OSEI. We have many talents and we develop and sell many professional products for pilots, divers and explorers.
7. We don't use cliches to market our products. "Designed by Pilots for Pilots" may be cool if you grew up in the 80's but we would like to highlight that engineers are needed to design products that are robust and reliable.